MTG Dolphin Shipyard is located at the northern shore of Varna lake, right in the middle between Varna East and Varna West port, with unrestricted access to the Black Sea.A team of over 700 professionals with considerable experience in the industry work hard for delivering quality shipbuilding, repair and docking service to our customers from all over the world. We bring individual approach to each client, flexibility and experience, technical and commercial reliability.
For the last 25 years “MTG Dolphin” managed to prove itself as a successful brand and today exports over 95% of its production. Over the years the company takes and copes with unique technical challenges for Bulgaria, proving the capabilities of its team.
MTG Dolphin is the only Yard in Bulgaria that:
– Builds highly technological and complex vessels
– Has proven experience in designing and building of competitive products with international recognition.
We repair on average 60 different type of vessels per year with total DWT in excess of 1 500 000 t. We understand that time and budgets are important, and that safety is compulsory and we work hard to provide quick and high quality repairs at competitive prices.
– Docking of vessels up to 18’000 tons of displacement;
– Complex repair of surface vessels, including radar stations, navigation and other equipment;
– All kinds of steel work;
– Hull and tank blasting and painting (including hydro-blasting and tank coating);
– Repair of main and auxiliary diesel engines, steam turbines, compressors, pumps, heat exchangers, boilers, etc.
– Repair of tail shafts, steering gears and bowthrusters;
– Repair of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic gears, aggregates and systems;
– Repair of control and measuring apparatus, electronic devices and systems;
– Accommodation repairs, including refurbishing;
– Stainless steel repairs
– Turbochargers repairs
– Governors repairs
– Fuel pumps repair
– Pipe repairs
Having years of experience in shiprepairs and shipbuilding, and our own design team, we are able to undertake conversion projects, including modifications, jumbodising (lengthening and widening of the vessel), modernization of equipment and ccommodation, refurbishment, upgrading of electrical and navigational systems, etc.
Raytheon Will Advise the Kingdom of Jordan’s Royal Hashemite Court on Cybersecurity
Lockheed Martin Team up with Rafael for Evaluating Potential SPICE Markets
The US Army Will Operate Raytheon’s Coyote UAVs
Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman’s Joint Venture with Contracts at $170 Million
55 Civil Airbus Helicopters Will Go to Ukraine
Russia May Boast with at Least Six Super Weapons
Eight NATO member countries will take part in the biggest exercise held in Novo Selo, Bulgaria
The Bulgarian Special Forces Will Participate in a NATO Mission in Afghanistan
Rheinmetall Announced a Follow-on MASS Contract Awarded by the Canadian Forces
Kasta 2-2 Radar Has Been Delivered to the Russian Central MD
Ivan Cholakov: This shooting complex is an opportunity of discovering new horizons in our manufacturing
The patent Office circulated a special video about Opticoelectron
The President Rumen Radev flies with French fighter jet Dassault Rafale
Tugboat sea ALCOR by MTG Dolphin
Is Small Beautiful For The Army’s Next Generation Combat Vehicle?
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.