ABOUT THE MEDIA
BulgarianMilitary.com (BM) is not a Bulgarian Government or any other Government Publication. BulgarianMilitary.com is a stand-alone military project of Publico Ltd.
BM is an online media for news, analyses, and comments on the Bulgarian and international defence industry, and the Bulgarian and international military situation. BulgarianMilitary.com is the largest English-language media related to this field and sector in Bulgaria.
The structure of our media involves online publications, video news, and printed magazine issue, digital weekly bulletin and printed bulletin on the International Defence, Antiterrorism, and Security Exhibition “HEMUS” in the town of Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
Content of good quality
A big part of the articles are texts personally written by journalists and translators-editors, who participate in the editing of the site. Our goal is medium-long texts, which to be specific and clear for the readers. When needed, we reliably quote the source of the published information. Please remember – this is a website for news and our goal is to present them such as they are, and not to debate on them. We leave the conclusions to be made by you.
The focus of the site content is directed to informing the society about the latest news, technologies, and hot topics not only from the world of the Bulgarian and international defence, but also from the Bulgarian military industry that is a significant engine of the state economy.
Content up to date
There are news from the military and defence industry continuously. Sifting out of the right content allows us to keep you informed on time without burdening you with too much and unnecessary information.
BM, the magazine and all related media are a project of the Bulgarian media and advertising agency Publico Ltd. The company is owned and managed by Boyko Nikolov – a Bulgarian citizen. The company is registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria with an identification number 205538065.
BulgarianMilitary.com is funded by::
– by third party advertising and affiliate ads programs (Google AdSense);
– by selling digital marketing tools;
As a Bulgarian company, Publico Ltd. pays taxes in the Republic of Bulgaria. You can at any time check the status of Publico Ltd at the official site of the Commercial Registrar of the Republic of Bulgaria. You can also check the company’s annual financial statements and tax returns, also from the Commercial Registrar of the Republic of Bulgaria.
All employees working at Publico Ltd. and directly related to the activity of this site as well as all the media of the company in the field of defense and security work with appointment under a labor contract and are registered with the National Revenue Agency of The Republic of Bulgaria.
The official address and real physical address of Publico Ltd according to the registration in the Commercial Register and the National Revenue Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria is:
24, Georgi Benkovski str.,
vh.A, et.4, ap.16
Mobile: +359 882 032 672
Publico Ltd. website: LinkedIn Publico’s page
Advertising, marketing data and editor-in-chief announcements – click here
WE SEEK TRUTH AND REPORT IT!
Ethical journalism should be accurate and fair. Journalists should be honest and courageous in gathering, reporting, and interpreting information.
– We take responsibility for the accuracy of our work and verify the information before releasing it. We’re using original sources whenever possible.
– We gather, update and correct information throughout the life of a news story.
– We identify sources clearly. The public is entitled to as much information as possible to judge the reliability and motivations of sources.
– We consider sources’ motives before promising anonymity. We keep anonymity for sources who may face danger, retribution, or other harm.
– We support the open and civil exchange of views, even views they find objectionable.
– We seek to ensure that the public’s business is conducted in the open and that public records are available to all.
– We provide access to source material when it is relevant and appropriate.
– We seek sources whose voices we seldom hear.
– We never deliberately distort facts or context, including visual information. Clearly label illustrations and re-enactments.
– We never plagiarize.
– We balance the public’s need for information against potential harm or discomfort. The pursuit of the news is not a license for arrogance or undue intrusiveness.
– We show compassion for those who may be affected by news coverage.
– We weigh the consequences of publishing or broadcasting personal information.
– We consider the long-term implications of the extended reach and permanence of publication. We provide updated and more complete information as appropriate.
– We avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived. Also, we disclose unavoidable conflicts.
– We refuse gifts, favors, fees, free travel, and special treatment and avoid political and other outside activities that compromise integrity or impartiality or damage credibility.
– We are wary of sources offering information for favors or money. We identify content provided by outside sources, whether paid or not.
– We do not accept advertising directly from businesses. We use the services of third parties – Google Adsense.
– We distinguish news from advertising and shun hybrids that blur the lines between the two.
– We encourage a civil dialogue with the public about journalistic practices, coverage, and news content.
– We respond quickly to questions about accuracy, clarity, and fairness.
– We acknowledge mistakes and correct them promptly and prominently.
– We expose unethical conduct in journalism, including within their organizations.
– We abide by the same high standards they expect of others.