PYONGYANG, (BM) – Kim Jong-un announced the impending large-scale provocation of Seoul and readiness for an immediate missile strike, learned BulgarianMilitary.com citing news agency Aviapro.
According to DPRK state media, the authorities of the Republic of Korea are preparing a massive provocation on the border of the country, intending to simultaneously raise 3,000 balloons into the air with campaign leaflets that offend the DPRK authorities.
According to North Korean sources, if Seoul decides on such a provocation, a missile strike on the Republic of Korea will be delivered instantly and without warning.
“The time of punitive punishment is approaching,” the North Korean media said.
This is far from the first real threat from the DPRK to Seoul, and, obviously, the head of the North Korean republic is really ready to take the most radical measures, which, incidentally, are taken lightly in the Republic of Korea, obviously, not realizing that as a result of the missile Pyongyang’s strike destruction can be colossal, not to mention the thousands of potential casualties and casualties.
Official Seoul has not yet commented on the current situation.
BulgarianMilitary.com recalls that on June 18 North Korea has called on its southern neighbor to desist from accusing Pyongyang and holding it responsible for the demolition of the liaison office between the two countries. Otherwise, it would consider turning Seoul into a “sea of fire”.
According to the official media wing of North Korea, Pyongyang said that the authorities in South Korea should not hold them responsible for blowing up the inter-Korean communication office, as “Seoul is the first to violate the agreement, and if it continues to press charges, North Korea will consider turning Seoul into a sea of fire .. And if (the South Korean authorities) are unable to control its words (adjust its tongue) in response to that, we can remember again the long-forgotten idea of converting Seoul into a sea of fire.”
“The position that was expressed by the Unification Ministry and in which it described North Korea’s actions as a violation of the Panmunjom Declaration and the termination of the agreement unilaterally, is a distortion of reality,” the North Korean Central News Agency said in its statement, quoting official sources.
North Korea was accused by the South of blowing up the inter-Korean communication building located in the city of Kaesong on the northern side of the inter-Korean border on Tuesday.
The bombing comes three days after Kim Yo-jung, the first vice-president of the ruling North Korean Labor Party and the leader’s younger sister, warned in her statement on June 13th that they would blow up the office.
It is reported that inter-Korean relations have witnessed tensions recently. North Korea announced the closure of previously established communication channels with the South, in response to what Pyongyang described as “provocations” by Seoul, and threatened to take further steps in this direction.
Follow us everywhere and at any time. BulgarianMilitary.com has responsive design and you can open the page from any computer, mobile devices or web browsers. For more up-to-date news from us, follow our YouTube, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages. Do not miss the chance to subscribe to our newsletter. Subscribe and read our stories in News360App in AppStore or GooglePlay or in FeedlyApp in AppStore or GooglePlay
Subscribe to Google News