PANAGYURISHTE, (BM) – Your briefly report on February 5 in last twelve hours from BulgarianMilitary.com:
Military conducted exercises with air defense systems S-300 and S-400 in the territory of the Central Military District
Military personnel of the Central Military District (CVO) conducted exercises to repulse a conventional enemy air strike in the sky over Siberia, the Urals and the Volga region. This was reported by the press service of the CVO.
The calculations of the Sky stations revealed and classified the targets and transmitted the data to the S-300 and S-400 complexes, as well as to the MiG-31 fighter-interceptors. As a conditional “enemy” were chosen MiG-31, transporters An-26 and Mi-8 helicopters.
The exercises were attended by 12 aircraft and helicopters, as well as more than half a thousand military personnel.
Khamenei calls for Palestinian jihad on Israel after Trump peace plan
Palestinians start a war against Israel, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei said in response to the Trump administration’s peace plan for Israel and the Palestinians in a tweet on Wednesday.
The “remedy” for the plan is “bold resistance by the Palestinian nation and groups in order to force out the Zionist enemy and the US through jihad,” Khamenei tweeted.
The Iranian leader called on all other Muslims to support the Palestinian war on Israel.
Khamenei called Arab states willing to consider the plan in a positive light – such as the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and others – traitorous and incompetent.
The ayatollah of Iran slammed the US plan, writing: “The so-called plan of the ‘Deal of the Century’ is #foolish, because it will definitely NOT have any result.”
Khamenei added that it was foolish for the US to “sit, spend money, invite, create and uproar and unveil a plan that is doomed to failure.”
The US will “try to further their plot with bribes, weapons and enticements,” he stated.
US supports Turkey’s right to respond to Syria regime attack on its forces
The United States yesterday condemned the Syrian regime’s mortar attack against Turkish forces in Idlib province, Anadolu reported.
“We stand by our NATO ally Turkey against these actions, send condolences to the Turkish government on the deaths of their people and fully support Turkey’s justified self-defence actions in response,” Anadolu quoted an unnamed State Department spokeswoman saying.
“We are consulting with the Turkish government on this matter,” she added.
“The destabilising actions of Russia, the Iranian regime, Hezbollah and the Assad regime are hindering the establishment of a nationwide ceasefire in Syria as called for in UNSCR 2254 and the safe return of hundreds of thousands of displaced persons in northern Syria to their homes,” she said.
Earlier on Monday, seven Turkish soldiers and a civilian contractor were killed by intense artillery shelling by the Syrian regime forces on a control point in Idlib countryside.
Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akar said Turkish forces retaliated by bombing 54 targets and killing 76 Syrian soldiers.
The Syrian regime forces continue to attack sites in Idlib killing more than 1,800 civilians and displacing more than 1.3 million others.
Follow us everywhere and at any time. BulgarianMilitary.com has responsive design and you can open the page from any computer, mobile devices or web browsers. For more up-to-date news from us, follow our YouTube, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages. Do not miss the chance to subscribe to our newsletter. Subscribe and read our stories in News360App in AppStore or GooglePlay or in FeedlyApp in AppStore or GooglePlay
Source: TJP, MEMO, Izvestia